We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified a “Great Place to Work” in 2022!
- You’ll work in our Connect Operations team which is made of five (with two Connect Operations Associate and two Telematic technicians). You’ll report to Hannah, our Head of Connect Operations
- You’ll also work closely with our Customer Support and Claims teams, with the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform while also giving support to all departments ( fraud, coms, marketing etc), and with the product team in charge of user assistance/customer service
- You’ll ensure the reliability of thousands of new cars every month with our Getaround Connect technology.
- As the Connect customer support Associate you will have to help our car owners by answering their most complex technical issues and resolving trouble they might be facing on cars equipped with Getaround Connect telematic devices.
- Through your customer relationship expertise, you provide our Customer Support team with trusted support on all their questions linked to our telematic devices and personally handle Getaround users with more complex requests.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer service environment (prior experience in the automotive industry is a plus)
- You are fluent in French and English (another European language is a plus)
- You have the ability to show empathy and customer-centric mindset
- You are detail-oriented
- You are organized, autonomous and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You have great team spirit and communication skills, and you are at ease collaborating with a wide range of actors
- You have great stress management aptitudes and an excellent sense of prioritization
Why join us:
- 🌎 Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco and an office in Oslo. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 5 self-owned cars.
- 🧠 A place to learn and grow with weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 💰 Competitive salary based on your level of experience
- 🌐 An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria.
- 🏡 A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 📝 A monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- 🤝 Getaround is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity, equity and inclusion of all our Getarounders
- 🗓 A €200 annual credit and unlimited 20% vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- 💫 Health insurance
- 🍽 A Swile lunch card
- 💻 Apple equipment
Come join us!