We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Your mission is to help the Account Management team build an engaged and always growing community of trusted professional fleet partners across Europe.
- You will work on the development and the retention of small to large fleets among minimum two of Getaround’s operating markets (France and United Kingdom or Germany according to the different languages you speak).
What you will do:
- Build a strong acquisition pipeline: qualify inbound leads, achieve outbound campaigns among our community of owners willing to grow as professionals.
- Convert your leads into new partners, challenge their economics to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve.
- Onboard the new partners to make them successful accounts starting day
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of your portfolio and following up on improvement areas including monthly performance reviews, pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Create engagement and cultivate key relationships (phone, email, webinars, etc.).
- Be the voice of the community internally:
- Understand their needs/growth barriers
- Escalate identified problems to other departments (Claims, Customer service, Product, Finance, Connect, etc.).
Who you will be working with:
- You are part of the Account Management team reporting to Julien, you will work closely with Nathan and the Supply department.
What you will bring to the table:
- You have at least 1.5 year of experience in a sales or account management position within a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Fluent French and English language skills are required (German/Dutch as an additional language is greatly appreciated).
- You understand the importance of building trusted relationships in order to drive growth among your portfolio.
- You have good analytical and presentation skills.
- You are organised, autonomous and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Good Team player to work across the teams and voice private car(s) owners concerns internally.
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance